Small apartment or small home will look great with small furniture. They are a good choice and won’t take up so much space. However, there are many things need to consider before you buy furniture for small spaces.
Before you go shop
1. Measure the length and width each room of your home.
2. Complete your measurements by creating floor plans.
3. Make a list of your needs based on your room specification. Write down everything based on necessary things!
4. Sketch the furniture from your list and drag them onto your floor plan.
5. Now, you have to measure the furniture based on the length and width each room of your home.
While you go shop
6. Go to store and don’t forget to bring list of your plans.
7. Find furniture that is fit well with the size of your rooms.
8. If you find double-duty furniture, avoid choose single-purpose furniture.
9. Find storage furniture to store your important items. Buy the one that meets your basic needs.
10. Create spacious illusion by choosing furniture with light-reflecting finishes and you can consider high-sheen wood, glass-topped, mirrored or lacquered pieces.
These are ten ways how to get furniture for small spaces. You can consider to have small furniture for small spaces, but they are not always become a good choice. Are difficult to make a choice? Ask a help from an interior designer!