If you don’t have bedroom with large size, you can decorate bedrooms with small size and get satisfactory result.
There are several small bedroom design ideas for women which could become a reference for you, namely:
1. Because bedroom size is small then you must put furniture with adjustable size. Any furniture should be measured so not make room feel cramped, choose a medium or small sized with clean lines.
2. Change bedroom color if you want a more convenient. Choose light colors to make the room look bigger. If you want feminism color, light pink or lilac color could be the right choice as part of small bedroom design ideas for women.
3. Make your bed look cozy. You can customize bed sheet color adjusted with dominant color in the room. Choose bed sheet made from fabric that comfortable for you.
4. Make bedroom look bigger by put the curtains on ceiling and pick long one until reach the floor.
5. Because you are a single woman, put some accessories to give feminism impression. But must be remembered, don’t put too many accessories in the bedroom because can look messy.
6. Don’t forget to hang a big mirror in the bedroom, it is part of a small bedroom design ideas for women and can make bedroom feel larger. Choose a mirror with frame accordance to bedroom decor.
One tip to make bedroom feel more spacious is put versatile furniture. That is some small bedroom design ideas for women can be applied. Do you want to find other ideas? Try reading an article about bedroom design ideas for women.
A girl always considers her bedroom as a personal nest, an area where she can express her feeling. The walls are considered a medium to express her ideas and personalize to look different from others, show off what her feeling and personality. There are tons of ideas ready to spruce up the bedroom walls and […]
Apply color for small master bedroom should be done with caution. But you don’t have to worry because there are many small master bedroom colors. Then, what color suitable to be applied? 1. Are you interested to apply receding colors such as purple, blue and green? Combined colors make the room feel more spacious, but […]
Decorating bedroom for married couples & newlyweds need a few essential elements shouldn’t be skipped. Bedroom design ideas for married couples must be designed and provide romantic atmosphere that can improve love intimacy. Some important elements must exist in bedroom design ideas for married couples & newlyweds, namely: 1. Make your bedroom versatile. Having spacious […]
Adults have different tastes from teenagers and children especially decide a decorating style for bedroom. They don’t like anything looks ridiculous, room filled with stuff that exceed age is something arrant thing. Adults crave a bedroom that shows off a feeling of comfort, calm and peaceful. No wonder, they did a full day of intensive […]